Thursday, 22 December 2011

Hello

And welcome.


I’ve been thinking about starting to get my thoughts down in some written form for awhile.
It is here that I want to document what I feel one of the greatest societal shifts in human history. One that we are so very lucky to be part of and to witness.
What is that you might wonder?
Well in my opinion it is the emergence over the past century, and in particular in the last 40-50 years with accelerating intensity in the last 30, of Women, that is of Females, as the emergent leaders of human society. The dominant sex, if you will.
There has been so much research done, data collected  and observations made of this  trend that it seems without a doubt, in my opinion, to be true. From studies showing the biological superiority of Females, to their rapid dominance of higher education to their emerging leadership roles in business and politics. These trends are strong and will not be stopped.
I want this blog to become a place to document these changes and offer my own thoughts as well and as such become a valuable resource for those interested in this subject.


But first a little about myself. I am male and as such my thoughts on this subject flow from a male point of view (I of course welcome Female input and thoughts here as well). I have always felt in my deepest being that Females are not simply different than males but in fact superior to them. Period. Full Stop.


 I feel that this is the natural state of our species and the world would be a far happier, more peaceful place with the Girls in charge.


I recall my earliest sexual fantasies centering around being a male slave in a world where Women own males and keep them as their slaves. In such a world the males like myself are kept naked, in chains and exist solely for the purposes of providing the dumb physical labor in the society thus freeing the Females to fully use their superior intelligence to push humanity forward. Of course the Females also used the males for their own sexual pleasure in this society (this is/was after all my sexual fantasy).


I was always struck by a couple of points here though. One being that such a fantasy was not simply sexual in nature but involved an entire societal order. I wanted Females to rule over me and society. Secondly I realized that my fantasy was not unique. Many or even most males harbour some form of this fantasy within them, this craving to serve Women and be exploited for their betterment and pleasure. The desire of males to submit to the Feminine runs deep. The popular image of the Dominatrix does not emerge from nowhere.


Even as an adult this remains my only real form of sexual fantasy. I just can’t shake it.


Now of course I fully understand the difference between fantasy and reality. I don’t live a life of naked servitude to my girlfriend (at least not on a daily basis). My life is perfectly normal in most respects. On closer inspection however it becomes obvious that in our relationship my Girlfriend is the natural leader and I have no problem with that. We are both professional people but She has clearly had more success in Her career and is naturally more ambitious and driven. She earns about 25% more than I do and is thus the breadwinner in our couple. Next year She is due for another promotion within Her company and will receive an even greater salary making the gap even wider. I for one welcome Her success and celebrate it. One consequence of this as well as Her dominant personality is that She has made it clear to me that She wants children but since She is the big earner She expects me to be a stay-at-home dad for some time so that She can continue to advance Her career to its full potential and provide for Her family. I accept the logic of Her position and while this, for some reason, hurts my male ego just a little I can clearly see that it the best thing for us to do. I do love the way She can cut through the fog of stereotypes and outdated thinking with simple logic and facts.


It’s not just at home however where I see and accept the emergent trend of Female leadership. In my own job my two immediate bosses are both Women. I don’t mind this at all, in fact it’s wonderful. They are both super smart, empathetic and make natural leaders. This is something I’ll return to in later posts.


But enough about me for now.


So this blog will remain eclectic but will always remain centered on the topics of Female Empowerment, Female Superiority, Female Sexual Power, and Female Success in all, varied, manifestations.


I welcome our Feminine overlords :-)


As always I welcome your thoughts and comments and hope my postings here will drive a greater understanding of our changing society.

No comments:

Post a Comment