Saturday, 5 May 2012

The cock Never Lies

Last night while lying front to back against my Goddess in bed i could not shake my feelings of arousal. Being so close to Her, feeling Her warmth and softness. Her smooth curves always excite me. Automatically i became hard and my cock began to twitch against the firm gentle curves of Her beautiful behind. She began to giggle, “Is that you?” She asked as She reached behind and took my swollen shaft in Her had, pumping it firmly a few times. i gasped, unconsciously releasing a low moan of exquisite pleasure.

“I see you’re awake!” She laughed as She released Her grip and went back to sleep.

i am in Her hands, Always
Leaving me wanting, my heart racing, struggling for self control, sweetly suffering in silence. Another little humiliation.

For a male there is no hiding a Women’s effect on him. His manhood always betrays the state of excitement and arousal She elicits from Him. The cock springs to attention without conscience effort. It cannot be hidden or repressed by him. It responds to its true Owner, She who possesses the power to make it respond without touch.

i always feel an acute sense of embarrassment and shame, in a strangely good way, when betrayed by my cock. The opportunity it gives my Goddess to see and feel Her power over me is one of life’s beautiful moments.

i know She revels in exposing my humiliation.  She often tells me so.

There it is.

There is no hiding from it.

She exposes me completely.

i am naked in body, thought and spirit before Her.

As i should always be.

5 comments:

  1. I fully agree...
    Males wear their sexual excitment on their sleeves, so to speak. A few weeks ago, as I was preparing dinner, my Queen casually told me that she wanted me to lock up in my chastity belt. I immediately got hard and a tent formed in my shorts. I could not wordsmith my way out of it: her control over me excites me.

    This was a rare command from her. She prefers me to be unlocked and use self-control to remain chaste until she decides to release me. The reason is that she enjoys feeling my hardness against her as she goes to sleep. I would think that for a woman it is flattering to have her man hard, even if male is not released. I know that when I play with my Queen, I get more excited when she is wetter than usual. Makes me feel I have properly aroused her.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the great comments lovetosubmit. i really enjoy your blog and have added you to my blogroll.

      Delete
  2. Mr. EA,

    I too am often in awe just being close to my wife. Women are such amazing creatures and their effect on us is nothing short of magical. I wonder if they know just how much control they wield. Sometimes I think they do, when they dress seductively on purpose and enjoy the power they wield. Other times I feel it is just my imagination and I am just consigned to be butter when around women.

    Thank you for the post.

    -SH

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think, to varying degrees, that Women are well aware of the effect they have on men. Hum, i think that would make an interesting topic for a blog post. i will have to give that some more thought.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, you are right EJ. There is no way for a man to hide his exictment. I have tried my best with My Wife but I always pop a tent around Her, even if She is not even doing something very sexy or were playing. And Miss Beth loves to cocktease me for days sometimes. I am lucky She allows me to release more often then really any submissive male I know but it's not clearly enough. Not by a long shot!

    Cheers!

    Mr. Beth

    ReplyDelete