Sunday, 19 June 2016
CFNM Doc Project
Very cool new documentary project looking for Kickstarter funding.
"For the past few years a silent sexual revolution has been taking place. More than half of American women use a vibrator. Research suggests that women may be even less suitable for monogamy than men. For years women have been sexually objectified in magazines, on TV and daily life. But what happens when the roles are reversed, what happens when the tables are turned and men are sexually objectified by women.
Almost all genres sexualize women, but there is one genre that reverses the roles. That genre is C.F.N.M. CFNM stands for Clothed Female Naked Male. CFNM by definition is the only genre that sexually objectifies men.
How do women sexually objectify men in society? What if women really have a higher sex drive than men?
How will our society react? How will men react?"
https://vimeo.com/161685829
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Firstly, as CFNM is probably my biggest kink, I'd LOVE to see this thing put together. I've tried to piece together why I am so into CFNM. Just a few thoughts:
ReplyDeleteI love the idea of my wife viewing me as a sex object. Love it. During the early days of cable, I would on occasion watch the scrambled playboy channel. Can't really see anything, but can hear. One time, there was a debate around pornography objectifying women, and the well known porn star Ron Jeremy countered it by arguing, "look, the camera is only focused on my penis, so if anyone is being objectified, isn't it mainly me". My wife has "used" my cock for her pleasure, denying my orgasm and frankly that's super hot to think that I am merely an instrument to her pleasure. Most of the time we play, I am fully nude and she has her PJ's on, which I only remove as required to pleasure her. I think I've gone as much of a month without seeing her fully nude. She will occasionally reach around and pinch my nipple, poke me in the ass, or smack my nuts, because she likes my reactions. I love it when she "checks me out" and we've had some very fun CFNM experiences together. I feel so vulnerable and submissive with the imbalance.
Secondly, my wife checking out other men. It turns me on... a lot. It's naive to think that I am the sexiest man on the planet. There are clearly hotter, younger, studlier men than me, and she is - naturally - attracted to them. We are conditioned to suppress those feelings for the sake of being polite or sensitive to our partners. Perhaps I'm in the minority, but I don't feel threatened by that. She's married to me, after all.... and if she wants to enjoy other men as sex objects, then I just want her to talk and tease me about it. She has gone with several groups of women to see Magic Mike - she floated the idea of having them over our place to re-watch it with me being the bartender, but unfortunately, that never happened. There was one waiter that made her heart skip a beat, and she was very obvious about it. I'm not jealous, but rather pretty happy that she can be upfront about it (increased communication) and it usually leads to good sex between us.
I'd LOVE to know what the J. Lo video was in that clip! My wife would love it!
Cheers,
sherulestherooster
Thanks for spreading the news on this project. I donated and hope they make their target. It's a beautiful thing to see women embracing their natural superiority and sexuality without shame, especially when it's at the expense of men. So all of you modern dominant women and the men who love them chip in.
ReplyDeleteRegards
R. Seifert
Thanks for the wonderful comments!
ReplyDeletesherulestherooster, it sounds like you really understand the appeal of CFNM and why it is so appealing to so many males. men want to be with strong, confident Women. They make us better and give us purpose. It's no coincidence that male sexual fantasy so frequently revolves around the Dominatrix or other scenarios, like CFNM, where there is a clear power deferential between the Female and the male. At our core males crave to be in submission to powerful Women. That power being manifest through beauty,sexuality,intelligence and confidence.
R, it's fantastic that you have chosen to support this interesting project. i think it speaks volumes about how society is changing in that more and more Women have no reservations about sexually objectifying males in an open and public way. Bravo to these Women filmmakers to wanting to document and promote this.
Hi Ethan, I just love the public statement made by CFNM. Along with your role in the dance club, it’s all part of men seducing women’s brazen side—bold and without shame.
ReplyDeleteI really think you are onto a viable new identity for males. We shift our attention from a constant me, me to others. We build a strong primary attachment—to the women in our lives. The more singular that attachment the more we receive from it. Everything must be filtered through Women's desires, their gaze, and their particular ways of doing things. This is not a loss for males because there is a much greater sensuality, sexualization, and pleasure in our lives when we accede to women’s primacy. Everything I’ve read of males who fully embrace the life of sexual denial and full support for Women’s sexual pleasure is that they experience a much more pervasive sexual pleasure, while greatly expanding Women's. All we are giving up is the rat race of achievement in which we sacrifice, sacrifice, sacrifice for our own ego gratification, which comes only occasionally anyway.
Second this new identity for men leads surely to the only real WAY to end the sex wars and re-harmonizing the relationships between men and Women. Women won’t accept the secondary position any longer, so men must do it. Equality in the sense of sameness won’t work; it has led to a continual tug of war between men and Women with neither very happy. THIS is the answer to those who seek harmony and mutual pleasure at the same time.
This whole trend in culture in very creative; it is the next step. Men like you are in the vanguard of this trend. Long live the Female gaze!
LS
This project received full funding. Thanks to everyone who donated. I look forward to seeing their film when it is done. One more step on the way to worldwide Female Supremacy.
ReplyDeleteR Seifert
Awesome News!!
ReplyDelete