Out for an evening walk, Goddess and i happened upon a police incident with multiple police vehicles on the scene, flashing lights, blocked streets, the whole works. It looked like something serious was going down. Goddess couldn't help but stop to chat with One of the attending Officers. I couldn't hear what They talked about as i stood a respectful distance back from Them. i did make eye contact with the officers a couple of times. Despite being fully equipped in uniform i didn't fail to notice Her full Merlot colored lips and fawn like Brown eyes. Of course every time She made eye contact with me i looked down in deference, not to Her status as a cop, but as a Woman of authority. While They chatted i scanned up and down the street and it struck me that every single police officer on the scene was actually a Woman.
Gone are the days when it was assumed that Women weren't tough enough to do so-called 'men's' work.
Returning, Goddess asked me if i noticed something.
"yes Goddess i replied, all the police are Women"
"Exactly!" She almost squealed back at me. I talked to the officer about that very thing and She told me that the police force here is almost at a 50:50 mix of Females and males.
"you know what that means don't you boy?"
"That soon enough the police will be Female dominated?" i replied
"Exactly, isn't that something?"
"yes Goddess it is"

My wife is the head of the house. I've learned that when this is the case, the marriage is strong, financing are great, and believe it or not the husband accepts. My wife has stated that men are just little boys in adult bodies and so when it comes to money they spend foolish. Also when I do act like a little boy, spending or otherwise, it is a trip to the bedroom and over her knee I go for a spanking. Always on the bare bottom and if I have made her really made she counts to ten I best be naked. I don't like facing the "corner" at all, others could see me since it is either the kitchen or family room. Our marriage is strong, could not ask for more. Spankings just come with and the reason for what we have. Jack
ReplyDeleteMore and more occupations are becoming female dominated. A few months ago I saw a news item from England. It said the head of the employers association and the head of the trade union movement had sent a joint letter to the prime minister to express their concerns about Great Britain leaving the European Union. Both of them are women. The way things are going, women will soon be dominant in all fields.
ReplyDeleteAs regards the comment from Jack: it's the same with me. My partner is not a dominatrix, but like Jack's wife she thinks spanking is an appropriate way to deal with an adult male who misbehaves. I agree with her, and I have never raised the slightest objection when she has taken me across her knee and paddled my bottom so hard that I couldn't sit down. Maurice.
It is always nice to know that others males are spanked by their wives. Sitting is a problem for me also, but as I said Corner time I don't like and really don't like with others see me. Jack
DeleteThat is always the case, unable to sit comfortably. Maurice my wife believes strongly in facing the wall, she enjoys seeing her work and especially if someone drops in.
DeleteOther males are certainly spanked by their wives and girlfriends. A few years ago I doubted this, I thought the accounts on the Internet and in magazines were just fantasies. Maybe some of them are, but it definitely happens in real life. Since my partner started spanking me we have met three other F/M couples and in each case witnessed the woman spanking her husband. I have the feeling that F/M spanking and female domination in general is now becoming more and more widespread and mainstream. Maurice.
DeleteMy Mother-in-law spanked her late husband, my wife told of this. Been around along time it seems. My wife two best friends spank their husbands and only once Thankful, was I spanked at the sametime on of her best friend spanked her husband. We both stayed out too late, it was not until a couple of days later the problem was addressed. Both of us stood before the wives, naked, pleading begging, both of us were soundly spanked by our wives and then after facing the wall for fifteen minutes were spanked by the friends wife. We both danced around,they enjoyed it. After the second spanking the friend took her husband home, winked at my wife, my wife just smiled. The next morning a present was on the table for me. I enjoy presents, opening, was little boy jammies. They will fit my wife said and since it was Saturday, I was told to put them on. She took a picture and sent it to her friend, who sent a picture of her husband wearing little boy pajamas. You will not be going out for sometime I was told. I say how long must I wear these, all day I was told, I had chores in the house to do, I was going to bed early, not before I was given a bath. No way I said, and I was soon over her lap, bottoms pulled down and an already spanked sore bottom was feeling the sting of her hand. Going to behave she said as her hand landed, Yes, going to do as told, Yes, she stood me up, told me to pull up the bottoms and sternly said I have earned a spanking prior to bedtime.
DeleteI wouldn't be surprised if the Women police were brought in to deal with problems that the male officers were not capable of handling.
ReplyDelete