As You/you probably know, if You/you have been reading this blog for a while, i’m a huge supporter of Women taking Their rightful place as the leaders of society. i firmly believe, and a mounting pile of evidence supports, my position that Women are societies natural leaders. They simply have far more of the qualities society needs to become a kinder more compassionate place.
So i was thrilled when Goddess returned home the other day and declared
“I’ve signed you up for an important task”
Around here it's time for local elections. One of the leading candidates is a 28 year old Women. Young, super intelligent, vivacious and full of energy and great ideas.
“I had a discussion with Her campaign manager and She...” (yes She) “ says they need volunteers to do lots of grunt work. So i thought of you”
“This weekend you’ll be going around town putting up Her campaign posters. That’s a nice physical outdoor job that’s perfect for you. I’ve also put you at Her disposal for the duration of the campaign. She’ll be calling you tomorrow to give you the details. I told Her you don’t work outside my home so you’ll be available when needed”
“Goddess You make me sound like a kept man” i replied jokingly.
“Yes, so?” She didn’t see the humour in my response.
“Nothing Goddess, please continue”
“Since you’ll be busy all weekend i expect you to move up the gardening work to Friday. Don’t think you can slack off because of this.”
“No Goddess and thank you for this opportunity”
The next morning the phone rang. Picking it up i was greeted with a Female voice.
“Hi, is this ethan?”
“yes it is”
“Hi ethan my name is Amanda. I’m a local city councilor and the campaign manager for xxxx. I’m told you’d be available to help Us with the campaign”
“Yes of course, whatever You need”
“I’m understand you aren’t working at the present time so you’ll be available to help Us”
“i work at home so yes i would love to help you”
This was a slight pause as, i think, She absorbed that little piece of information.
“Great! you don’t mind doing some physical work do you?”
“no not at all”
“Good because I need people to go around the city putting up posters this weekend. Some other men have volunteered as well so you won’t be alone”
“That’s wonderful and i’d be honored to help You”
“Fantastic”
She gave me all the details of when and where.
I’m really looking forward to this. i love serving intelligent powerful Women and helping them achieve Their goals. Here we have a fantastic Female candidate with a Female-
![]() | |
| men at work...for Women! |

There's a lot to savor here. As you work for the female candidate I wonder if you might meet more men who love serving women. In any case it should be both an enjoyable and satisfying experience. Let us know how this turns out.
ReplyDeleteLS
That's a prescient question. i will post an update soon.
DeleteHow was the election?
ReplyDelete