Tuesday, 31 December 2013

All I Want for Christmas

On Christmas Eve Goddess approached me in the kitchen as I finished the dishes and tided up from our special holiday meal. Sliding Her hands around my sides She placed Her lips to my ears and whispered “hurry up and finish then join me in the living room, I have something special for you”

My mind raced with anticipation, “Oh?” was all I could muster with an obvious smile.

As Goddess walked away She left some additional instructions, “oh and one more thing, I want you to be kneeling at the foot of My chair when I enter.....and get naked”

She shot me a wicked grin as She finished those words. my cock leaping in my pants as I hurried to finish.





I proceeded to the living room. Goddess had already lit the Christmas tree and the light from several romantic candles flickered as I entered. She was nowhere to be seen so I quickly removed my shirt, pants, underwear, socks....everything and placed them carefully out of site in the distant corner. I was already sporting a moderately sized erection as my imagination took flight. I approached Goddesses chaise and descended carefully to my knees., placing my hands palms-up on my thighs.

She kept me waiting, as was Her right, for some time. The cool air and my pulsing manhood making me acutely aware of my nudity.

I waited patiently with my head bowed, watching my manhood gently pulse , feeling my chest rise and fall. I always found Christmas an exciting time and with Goddess it was more so now than ever.

I literally felt Her energy as She appeared in the doorway. Instinctively I looked up. The sight took my breath away. She wore a sly smile and a short sexy babydoll, leaning seductively against the door-frame. My eyes traced the outline of Her curves in the low light. My heart raced.

She lingered there for a moment, allowing me to take in all of Her beauty with my eyes. i lusted madly for Her at that moment and believe me She absolutely knew it.

She began a slow strut towards my position taking Her time, letting the tension reach a fever pitch. As She reached my side She turned around and taking note of my throbbing erection simply smiled and said “down boy” in mock seriousness .

As She took Her place upon the chair i noticed for the first time She was carrying a box wrapped in scarlet red paper with a gold and red bow.

Goddess crossed Her legs gracefully, placing Her petite foot right in my line of sight. That’s when i noticed a second thing. Resting upon Her lovely ankle was a thin gold anklet that shimmered in the flickering light. Its flashing irresistible to my gaze.

I almost exploded in excitement. Had i been such a good boy this year to deserve all of this?

“Ethan I just want you to know how proud of you I am this year. you made a huge change in your life for me  and worked really hard to follow my ways. i know that hasn’t always been easy. I expect things to be done my way and I’m very strict about it. I’ve seen you struggle to follow me, to give all of yourself to me. I’ve seen you strip yourself naked for me not just physically but mentally and emotionally. You’ve exposed your deepest secrets not only to me but to my closest girlfriends. I know that i demand and take so much from you and I’ve seen you try, struggle even , to submit completely to me. You’ve taken my anger and frustration, surrendered to my discipline or punishment no matter how humiliating.”

“I know you’re completely mine and I adore and love you for it”

All i could do was smile, Her words thrilled me so much. Without saying another word She leaned forward, placing Her soft hand at the back of my head and gently directed me to Her dangling foot.

i didn’t need any encouragement, bowing to Her I leaned in and placed a gentle kiss upon Her foot, then another and another. i became lost in subspace as I gently sucked and licked each toe. Lost in submission, gratitude and joy I  released a low moan and soon Goddess did as well. Time lost all meaning, my lust fueled by surrender and desire i could feel the hard throbbing of my cock with each heavy heartbeat, could feel the warm wetness pushing out at the tip, slightly tingling as it oozed and stretched to the floor.  She pushed Her toes deep in my mouth, then withdrew making me chase Her in a playfully maddening game that showed who held all the power here.

Sweating profusely, pre-cum flowing, i was losing my mind when suddenly She snapped Her fingers and I slowly began to see again. She grabbed my hair and pulled my face up so i could look Her in the eyes.

“That’s enough fun for now ethan, I want to give you your present so get yourself together. It’d be a shame to break the romance by you having to clean yourself off the carpet and furniture”

“Down boy” She again giggled

With that She released Her grip and picked up the carefully wrapped box  and handed it to me.

“Thank You Mistress, so very much”

She motioned with Her eyes that I should open it.

Pulling on the bow the ribbon and wrapping paper came loose. i carefully and reverently pushed away the paper and lifted the lid.

I pushed aside the top layer of paper inside and angled the box towards the light so i could get a better look.

Inside was a pair of black Women’s stiletto healed pumps. I pulled one from the box and held it up for closer inspection. The heal measured about 5” and the straps were the criss-cross type with a small buckle at the ankle position.

Yet i didn’t really understand. Goddess noticed the quizzical expression on my face...

“Seeing that you spend so much time cleaning, polishing and licking all of my shoes and boots i thought it would be nice if you had a pair of your very own”

i wondered if i was supposed to wear them? It seemed odd as Goddess was not really into the whole feminizing males thing. She always said that She wanted Her men to be ‘manly’. Obedient, submissive yes but also very masculine.

Besides these shoes looked way too small to fit me.

Goddess giggled at my confusion.

“Silly boy, they’re for you to practice on, a toy for my pet”

I smiled as i finally understood.

“I figure you can’t always be around my shoes so you can enjoy yourself on these. They’ll keep that tongue of yours nice and strong. You know how much I enjoy your strong tongue. A mans most useful organ I think.”

“Besides I know just how much you get off on the whole boot-licking thing”

So true!

“Thank You so much Goddess I’ll really enjoy these. Practice makes perfect!”

“Well why don’t you give them a try”

Goddess took one of the shoes and dropped it on the floor in front of me. The other She kept in Her hand.

“Begin”

i began by bowing low with my hands clasped behind my back, a proper bow showing just how much i respected both Goddess and Her gift.

Leaning in I took one of the straps in my mouth and pulled the shoe upright. i then proceeded to extend my tongue as far as i could an began licking slowly and carefully around the edge of the heal from the tip, up along the edge of the base to the back and down the long stiletto heal. Swirling around to the other side i repeated the whole process on the other side.

Goddess was so right i did enjoy this. I made sure to savor every inch of the shoe and put on a good show of appreciation for Goddess.

I soon felt a tap from Her foot on the back of my head.

“Up”

I rose onto my knees. By now i sported a rampant dripping erection and i have to say i wore it proudly.

“I see you really enjoy your present”

i just grinned widely and knelt there fully at attention.

“Boy’s are so weird” She cooed with mock disgust.

She then held up the other shoe with the bottom facing me and crooked Her finger beckoning me towards Her.

I shuffled into position at Her side.

“Tongue”

i extended it fully. Goddess then placed the bottom of the shoe against my tongue and raked the shoe across it from front to back. At first She was gentle but soon She pushed the shoe hard against me and ramped up the speed to the point where my tongue became raw and my jaw ached. She kept going to the point where She was certain that even i found it degrading

Satisfied She brought the stiletto heal to my lips

“Suck”

i parted my lips and took the length of the heal into my mouth and sucked hard as i pulled down the heals length with my mouth. I repeated this motion again and again swirling my tongue around the heal for good measure.

Closing my eyes i became lost in the process.

Finally Goddess pulled the shoe away and petted me gently on the head, smiling sweetly She reached down wrapping my hard swollen shaft with Her soft warm hand causing me to gasp with pleasure.

She kept a tight grip on my ‘handle’ as She pulled me to my feet with Her. Turning without releasing me She marched me behind Her down the corridor towards the bedroom.

Without stopping She turned Her head back to look at me,

“Now it’s time for My present and I’m gonna to play with it long and hard for the rest of the night”

It really was a wonderful Christmas!






No comments:

Post a Comment